Monday, July 28, 2014

Pattern Review: Pretty Baby Barefoot Sandals



A few months ago I came across the most adorable pair of barefoot baby sandals while scrolling through Pinterest.  I hadn't had a reason to make any yet, but finally got an order.  YAY! 

I pulled up the String With Style blog and found the pattern for the Pretty Baby Barefoot Sandals  - a freebie, which is always a plus!  The sandals worked up pretty quick once I determined which size to make.  I had an order for a pair in 6-9 month size. Unfortunately, the pattern doesn't include much in the way of details for the sizes -  small, medium, and large are all you get.  That meant I had to work and compare each finished size against another pair of baby shoes I'd already made for the same order. 




In the end, I love how cute they turned out.  The flower was so much easier than I thought it was going to be, and because there are two different edgings to choose from, it's an easy flower even for a beginning hooker.





No comments:

Post a Comment