To purchase your own Erin Condren Life Planner, use this link and you can receive $10 off your first purchase!!
How to use Printables:ABC Sunday Night TV, Fall/Winter 2016-17 ABC Thursday Night TV, Fall/Winter 2016-17
- I use this sticker paper. It's a great price and the quality of the paper holds up well, even with sheets that are fully covered in designs when printed. Because I don't have a Silhouette (at lesat not yet), I use a basic paper cutting (usually found in the scrapbooking section of most craft stores). I currently use this one.
- I'm currently listing the printables in JPEG format - the sole reason for this is because through trial and error, I've found that printing from JPEG rather than PDF files gives better color output. You can choose the option on your printer settings to save ink if you want to make your ink last longer.
- All designs are my own or have been licensed for commerical use or modification.
- Printables are currently being designed for the Erin Condren Vertical Life Planner, but many will also work with The Happy Planner or other standard planners on the market.
By downloading any patterns or printables, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- All printables are for personal use only. You may NOT resell or redistribute the downloads!
- You may NOT repost the downloads to any social media or blogging website. You may repost the LINK to the post in which the download originated from.
- You may not claim the downloads as your own. If you are going to use them by posting an image of how you used them, please credit Hooking Housewives with a reference or link to this blog, our Facebook page, or our Instagram page.
- You may NOT post the links to the downloads. Any links must be back to the pages listed above or the specific blog post in which the download originated.
- All crochet patterns and photos are the property of Hooking Housewives and are copyrighted.
Substitute Teaching Detail Blocks Substitute Teaching Reminders