Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mystery CAL with A Crocheted Simplicity

I have participated in several crochet-alongs during my time as a crocheter, including one Mystery CAL.  I had so much fun with the first one I did that I will be participating in another - and this one is being hosted by Design Wars and Jennifer over at A Crocheted Simplicity

The contents of the CAL are unknown - and will remain that way until each detail is released piece by piece.  The theme has been announced and will be CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!  You can purchase the pattern you'll need for this CAL for only $3.00 on Raverly

Each person who completes the piece and submits a photo will be entered to win a set of 10 Clover Amour hooks from Jennifer.  YIPPEE - that's a great prize!!! 

The pattern is being released as an update to the Ravelry pattern via 3 updates.  The CAL will officially begin on Monday, July 21st, with updates coming out on Tuesday, July 22nd, and Thursday, July 24th.

I have picked up my yarn:  Red Heart with Love in Lettuce (a sage green), Chocolate, and Berry Red (a deep red) to match the new colors we've picked for our Christmas décor this year.  The CAL is written for 1 color, but I figured I can either make multiples or figure out a way to mix the colors up... that is one thing I'll have to play by ear.  After all, I have no clue what we're going to be making. 

So how about it... are you in!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment