Sunday, February 16, 2014

Moogly CAL - Square #3

I finally got some time to work the third square in the Moogly Afghan CAL.  Week 3 was the Hugs & Kisses Square by Aurora Suominen.  I love how it turned out, but I have to say that this square is sending my OCD into overdrive in a big way.  LOL  Here, let me show you why...

Do you see how the star in the center is turned off-center?  Yeah, that is going to drive me insane everytime I look at it.  Unfortunately, with stars having 5 sides and squares having 4, I can understand why it's like this, but that doesn't shut the little voice in my brain up.  :)  This was actually an interesting square to work - it challenged me a little more than other squares  because of the Back Cross Stitches.  I'd never worked those before so it was nice to learn something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment