Monday, February 4, 2013

Do You Want to Learn to Crochet?

Over the last few weeks we have had several people contact us about teaching them to crochet.  Because of this, we have a couple of announcements that we think you'll like.

First, for those of you who are not local, ChiWei over at One Dog Woof is hosting her very first crochet along (CAL).  For those of you who don't think you can learn to crochet through a CAL, I am proof that you can.  I learned by participating in a CAL held by another blog site a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since.  The voting was today for the pattern that will be used in the CAL... Sorry I'm late in announcing - I just found out about the CAL myself a few minutes ago.  The project will be layed out on Friday, along with information on what supplies you'll need to pick up.  Check out her blog for more information.  I'm hoping to participate but I have to make sure I can squeeze it into my hectic schedule first.

Second, for those of you who live nearby (along the Alabama Gulf Coast), my husband has decided that Kathy and I should have a mini-class at our apartment.  This will be a free class that we will hold as a wine party or potluck so we can all have snacks while we're crocheting.  Before we schedule this, we want to get an idea of how many people may be interested... If this is something you may want to participate in, please email us for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment