Monday, February 25, 2013

Rockin' Out the Projects

Last month we told you about the Rockin' Out the Projects Christmas Challenge that we are joining in on.  It's being hosted by Heidi Yates, the brilliant designer behind Snappy Tots.  So far, I have several projects in the works - some, I will honestly say, have been started since before this project, but are being done to give as Christmas gifts for 2013.  A few may be early gifts - especially one specific item that I'm determined to finish within the next couple of weeks.


I may share a few finished photos here and there of the items for Christmas gifts... that doesn't mean that my family members (and friends, of course) will know what is for who.  ;)  

If you think you may be interested in joining the project, it's a great group of people who are cheering each other on so we can stay motivated to get all of our handmade Christmas gifts completed.  You can join the FB group here.

No comments:

Post a Comment