Thursday, January 24, 2013

365 Project: Granny Style Update #3 & New Project

Well, that didn't last long.  There are a few more squares that have been done, but unfortuantely, it didn't take long to realize and and accept that this is a project that is just not feasible right now.  Between regular orders, the memory blankets, and taking care of our own families, there is not enough time in the day to sit down and complete a different granny square everyday - at least not right now.  :(

I was really hoping to pull this off, but it's not going to happen.  However, in place of the 365 Project: Granny Style, we are participating in another fun project.  That project is "Rockin' Out Christmas".

Heidi Yates, owner and designer of the fabulous Snappy Tots, is hosting "Rockin' Out Christmas" and is helping us all to get motivated in planning ahead for the holidays.  After getting so busy last year that I had next to no time to make the gifts I wanted to do for my family and friends, I decided I was getting a jump start on it this year.  On the 24th of each month, Heidi will be asking for photo updates on what everyone is working on and you will also be entered to win fun prizes.

I don't want to post too many photos here since many of our friends and family read the blog... that would ruin the surprise come Christmas time.  However, I'm happy to give you a sneak peek of what I've been working on this week:






No comments:

Post a Comment