Sunday, September 25, 2016

New Planner Printables

Hooking Housewives has been going through some BIG changes, including getting A LOT more organized than ever before.  Now that we're both out of our adjoining apartments and settled into houses, we have more space to allow our business to take over... I mean thrive!  ;)

One way that I have been working to get more organized is by using an Erin Condren Life Planner.  I went back and forth for quite some time debating whether or not to spend such a large chunk of money on a planner.  At the end of the 2015-16 school year, I knew there was no longer anything to debate.  On top of being a SAHM (meaning I keep track of the rest of the family's activities) and running Hooking Housewives, I was becoming busier as a substitute teacher and moved up from Co-Leader to Troop Leader of my daughter's Girl Scouts troop.  Having one place to keep track of everything in my life was a MUST!!!

I very quickly learned how much fun stickers can be when using my ECLP.  In fact, I found so many amazing stickers - printable ones that were free and that I purchased, as well as pre-printed sets that I ordered and had shipped to me!!  The stickers truly are addictive, but they also are a fun way to keep me interested in using my planner.  In the past, I've used a planner for a few weeks then get bored with it or just can't be bothered.  I've been using my ECLP since July and have kept up with it routinely.  It's become a part of my day.

Occasionally I will want a certain type of sticker for something specific but can't find it online.  I've started playing around with making my own stickers and have decided to offer them to you as free printables.  Down the road I hope to create some sets to sell, but for now, I'll stick with the freebies!! There has been a new page tab added to our home page here.  And links for the first 4 sheets I've created are already there as well.  Tomorrow I'll be showing you how I use these stickers in my planner.  Who knows, maybe in the near future you'll start to see even more than just new stickers available from the Housewives.

We're working on some new patterns, trying to get some Ready to Ship items together, and have been learning other new crafts that we can share with you.  We really want to get back into the full swing of things, including posting here regularly and bringing you more than just crochet-related posts... STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment