** Download links are found at the bottom of the page!**
The first set of these stickers was made in pastel colors. When I recreated them yesterday, I decided to go with bright colors instead.
I have to admit that I am a TV junkie, at least when it comes to primetime dramas! I use these stickers for the days in my weekly layout to remind me which shows are on each night. Often times I don't watch them live, mostly because my husband doesn't always want to sit through them or I'm in the middle of something else. I started with the ABC Dramas for Thursday and Sunday nights, specifically using the promotional posters being used for the shows this season.
Next up, I plan to make sticker sheets for the CBS dramas - NCIS (all 3 of them), Criminal Minds (both shows), and several of the NBC dramas. If there are specific shows or anything else you'd like to see stickers for, email me your ideas - I'll try to make them happen!!
To purchase your own Erin Condren Life Planner, use this link and you can receive $10 off your first purchase!!
How to use Printables:
- I use this sticker paper. It's a great price and the quality of the paper holds up well, even with sheets that are fully covered in designs when printed. Because I don't have a Silhouette (at lesat not yet), I use a basic paper cutting (usually found in the scrapbooking section of most craft stores). I currently use this one.
- I'm currently listing the printables in JPEG format - the sole reason for this is because through trial and error, I've found that printing from JPEG rather than PDF files gives better color output. You can choose the option on your printer settings to save ink if you want to make your ink last longer.
- All designs are my own or have been licensed for commerical use or modification.
- Printables are currently being designed for the Erin Condren Vertical Life Planner, but many will also work with The Happy Planner or other standard planners on the market.
By downloading any patterns or printables, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- All printables are for personal use only. You may NOT resell or redistribute the downloads!
- You may NOT repost the downloads to any social media or blogging website. You may repost the LINK to the post in which the download originated from.
- You may not claim the downloads as your own. If you are going to use them by posting an image of how you used them, please credit Hooking Housewives with a reference or link to this blog, our Facebook page, or our Instagram page.
- You may NOT post the links to the downloads. Any links must be back to the pages listed above or the specific blog post in which the download originated.
- All crochet patterns and photos are the property of Hooking Housewives and are copyrighted.