Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekly Update

Completed
I've been working hard to finish up all outstanding orders.  The Carrot Top Set was previewed on our Facebook page earlier this week, but for those who may have missed it, here ya go:


Two of our three testers have already returned photos of their work.  Aren't they absolutely adorable!?!



Thank you Tara and Amy - ya'll are awesome!  In addition to completing the set, I managed to write the pattern as I went.  The pattern will be available to purchase next week.

The one other major thing I finished this week was the dog sweaters.  I'm not a personal fan of this pattern, but it is loved by my husband's aunt.  The design of the body isn't bad - it's a mix of double crochets and post stitches, forming a really subtle but nice texture.



In Progress
I have a Slouchy Cowl Hat that I've been making for myself for a couple of weeks now.  The hat is finished, except for adding the pom-poms to the drawstring.  The biggest reason this project is still considered "In Progress" is because I decided to use the same pattern to create a set of fingerless gloves for myself.  I've got one glove done and the other is started.  I'll have a pic of the full set for you next week, but in the meantime, here's how the gloves are going to look:

The design is the same as the hat and I have to say that I LOVE IT!!!  It's by The Needle Nerd if anyone is interested.

Newtown, CT Memory Blanket Project
I'm happy to say that Blanket 2 is almost completed!  All of the horizontal joins are complete and about half of the vertical ones are done.  I would have finished it last night, but I've been dealing with a massive headache on top of this stupid stomach bug for the last 3 days.  :(  I'll do a separate update next week when it's finished!






No comments:

Post a Comment