Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pattern Review: Rigby Scarf

I love to make crocheted accessories for my furry baby, Candy!  Unfortunately, she's a large dog and finding patterns that can be worked quickly or in a size big enough to fit her can be tough.  Sincerely Pam has made my day - she released a pattern today for the Rigby Scarf... and it's FREE!! 

I couldn't wait to get started on making one of these adorable bandanas for my big girl.  I pulled out the Bernat Dippity Dots yarn I had left over from making the Cupcake Lovey and whipped one up in no time.  The pattern is simple to follow, and even for a large dog, worked up quickly!  I will definitely be making some more of these for Candy, and maybe even a few for my kids.  That's right, Pam included instructions on how to make larger versions for the rest of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment